•  
    Shopping in
    Fällanden
  •  
    Customer
    Service
  • Tour
    360° Store

Diesel Teppher Jeans

The demand for the Diesel Teppher Jeans has been growing over the years owing to its 98% cotton material that makes it comfortable and absorbent enough to take in the daily perspiration that people often encounter. The remaining 2% elastane is to make stretching possible, so it can accommodate a larger physique as well as giving a tight fit. The Diesel Teppher Jeans are also long-lasting and fashionable, attributed to the creases and slim-fit qualities. They also feature five pockets for keeping all your property including the cell phone, credit cards, and any other card one may want to carry around. The combination of cotton and elastane means that they can retain their colour for a long time, and even when they do fade, the result is still an attractive hue. They can also be used for jogging in the morning and evening, and for the night outings. We offer our customers the best quality so that they can enjoy value for their money.

Read more 
Selected filters:
    Clear all
       
      Email new colors

      Please send me an email, when new colors of the same style are available in my size.

      Find your size
      woman jeans size
      My hips (cm)
      woman jeans size
      My leg length (cm)
      Share this
      Let your friend and social network know what you find on jeans.ch !