close
This item has been added to your shopping cart
article
Art-No.: 
CHF

Continue Shopping     or     View Cart


You may also like ...
overlay imageclose
Back to Overview
new
0
in_stock
http://www.jeans.ch/out/pictures/generated/product/1/490_660_75/sol_nudie-jeans-lean-dean-men-blue-straight-112024-34l_f_1.png
Details on Nudie Jeans Lean Dean natural fade Nudie Jeans Lean Dean natural fade are a blue jean finished in 98% organic stone washed cotton. With the remaining 2% elastane offering a light stretch, this pair of jeans will continue to evolve with the wearer over a period of time. The jeans have contrasting stitching, branded leather tab, metal rivets and regular waist rise with a zip fly and single brand button for ease of wear. Machine Washable at 40°C Made in Italy Naturally fade over time Tapered legs 98% Organic stone washed cotton and 2% elastane Classic five pocket design Nudie Jeans branding
Nudie Jeans

Nudie Jeans Lean Dean natural fade

Nudie Jeans Men's Jeans


Art.No.: 112024
179,00 CHF
  • W29/L32
  • W30/L32
  • W30/L34
  • W31/L32
  • W31/L34
  • W32/L32
  • W32/L34
  • W32/L36
  • W33/L32
  • W33/L34
  • W33/L36
  • W34/L32
  • W34/L34
  • W34/L36
  • W36/L34
  • W36/L36
VSV Trademark Logo
Safe shopping: JEANS.CH is member of the VSV Verband des Schweizerischen Versandhandels
Size:   
in stock
Quantity
add to Cart Free Shipping
Details  Nudie Jeans  Rating  

Details on Nudie Jeans Lean Dean natural fade

Nudie Jeans Lean Dean natural fade are a blue jean finished in 98% organic stone washed cotton. With the remaining 2% elastane offering a light stretch, this pair of jeans will continue to evolve with the wearer over a period of time. The jeans have contrasting stitching, branded leather tab, metal rivets and regular waist rise with a zip fly and single brand button for ease of wear.

  • Machine Washable at 40°C
  • Made in Italy
  • Naturally fade over time
  • Tapered legs
  • 98% Organic stone washed cotton and 2% elastane
  • Classic five pocket design
  • Nudie Jeans branding
 

Nudie Jeans Lean Dean

back to top
* incl. VAT, plus shipping
Share this
LET YOUR FRIEND AND SOCIAL NETWORK KNOW WHAT YOU FIND ON JEANS.CH !
Email Google+
close
loading
close
SHOPPING IN FÄLLANDEN
Map
Feedback